VFR Germany 2010 Scenery

AdrianB

Hi, everyone!

I have just bought VFR Germany West 2010 and its amazing (if you dont have it, get it now! :-) ).

One question, if thats ok - Im looking now at the other areas ( Particularly South), but i notice these are not '2010' versions. I was just wondering how the border of South will match up with 2010 West? Will there be a noticeable line or is it seamless?

Thank you for your time.

A

I also habe VFR Germany West 2010 and the old South. There is a ca. 1km wide stripe without autogen along the scenery borders, but the textures match perfectly. Without the autogen problem I couldn't tell the boarder between both sceneries.

I also habe VFR Germany West 2010 and the old South. There is a ca. 1km wide stripe without autogen along the scenery borders, but the textures match perfectly. Without the autogen problem I couldn't tell the boarder between both sceneries.

Swith both sceneries in the scenery library and the problem will most likely be gone.

Bests,

Sascha

Swapping the positions of both VFR Germany entries only changes the positon of the border stripe. Either it's on the VFRG3 or 1 side. Maybe this happen because I installed VFGR Germany West 2010 first and VFR G3 some months later?

post-12108-0-89768900-1326311751_thumb.j

post-12108-0-96889500-1326311776_thumb.j

post-12108-0-11355400-1326311796_thumb.j

Argh... too bad. I thought this would be gone by swapping them. Looks like we just discovered another FSX bug that doesn't allow two sceneries with autogen to be so close to each other. :(

Bests,

Sascha