...What we are working on for the next update.....

Finn

Lol - Reaching that many hours in the Bronco alone probably means time for FSX re-install or new PC - consider that an overhaul ;) Finn

Well obviously you have not seen how many hours some people do spend flying simulators. I for one is one of that odd ones that would like the 1600 hours. 80 hours will be taken up like nothing within one month flying time.. (yeah 20hours a week is really not that much - remember some people have retired etc that have got the world of time available and thus would like to be as close as possible to real world time lines.) so even a mere 160 hours is not going to be sufficiant. plane engines is going to degrade wayyyyyyy to fast for me.

Well obviously you have not seen how many hours some people do spend flying simulators. I for one is one of that odd ones that would like the 1600 hours. 80 hours will be taken up like nothing within one month flying time.. (yeah 20hours a week is really not that much - remember some people have retired etc that have got the world of time available and thus would like to be as close as possible to real world time lines.) so even a mere 160 hours is not going to be sufficiant. plane engines is going to degrade wayyyyyyy to fast for me.

Ok...

Point taken - will do ;)

Finn

• Upvote 2

Retrofit @ 1800 hours was a very common factor in Vietnam, and you would not believe some repairs made on the fly (no pun). Bottom line is that many Broncos could take a licking and keep on ticking. Combat did not spare these birds from the harshness of lack of maintenance, many pilots with mechanical skills took to doing their own repairs... in one of my earlier posts I told of how bypassing this or that totally altered the operations of the engines, and or avionics, many other birds became the NAPA store of vietnam, my bird, for example had no egt/tit gauge, but between my squadron firends, and an airforce tech sergeant I had a cute pair of voodoo gauges, another friend of mine had the attitude from a 337, I think you get my meaning. The Bronco was and still today is a tough mean little bird, If their was a bumper sticker at the time it would have said something like Don't #### with me, The rest of my family are PHANTOMS....... Not only could this bird be pacifist to ride the roll of FAC, but could well dish it out.... ask charlie

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...