Airbus X Speed Problems

Acedshot

I have a problem and maybe a noob problem but still.

I don't use the autopilot at the moment but when I am airborn I have full trottle but the airplane does not go much faster than a few 250 kias.

Does someone know why?

Is there a switch to remove the limits?

This type of airplane is new to me as I have not used advanced airplanes before, but more like default fsx airplanes.

Can someone gudie me?

I have tried to look in the manual and have found out most parts but for some reason can't seem to figure out this speed issue.

Dont you know that there is an international rule which is 250 knots under FL100?

if you want go faster ( ignore the rule or instructed by ATC), right click the speed knob, and turn it up.

I know there is a speed rule but all airplanes included those from pmdg has been able to fly faster than the limit by simply using the trottle.

But maybe Airbus is different?

I follow the rules when I fly with other people online, or when I take on a destination flight, but when I only takeoff to try the airplane (when it is new)

I like to test it out to see how it works.

I know where the speed knob is, but is that not used only for when you use the autopilot? :mecry_s:

I know there is a speed rule but all airplanes included those from pmdg has been able to fly faster than the limit by simply using the trottle.

But maybe Airbus is different?

I follow the rules when I fly with other people online, or when I take on a destination flight, but when I only takeoff to try the airplane (when it is new)

I like to test it out to see how it works.

I know where the speed knob is, but is that not used only for when you use the autopilot? :mecry_s:

Haha..... I think Airbus is more high-tech.

I have two problems with the trottle on my airbus, I cant switch on the ATHR and I can t move the Power lever with my controler or with my mouse.

The only thing working is F4. When I use my controler the trottle raise just a little but stay below 25 %.

I use a Xbox 360 controler it s working with all the other aircraft in FSX. Is there a gust lock in A320 ? Is it a bug ?

HP pavillon DV6 with I7 processor ATI radeon HD 5650.

I have two problems with the trottle on my airbus, I cant switch on the ATHR and I can t move the Power lever with my controler or with my mouse.

The only thing working is F4. When I use my controler the trottle raise just a little but stay below 25 %.

I use a Xbox 360 controler it s working with all the other aircraft in FSX. Is there a gust lock in A320 ? Is it a bug ?

You need to assign a controller axis (not buttons) for the throttle. Changing the thrust with mouse or keyboard will not work.

See this topic for the correct setup..