Getting ground textures in focus

martinlest

I notice that my ground textures in Antarctica X are rather blurred, especially boundaries between ice and land. They never come into focu: I assume it isn't supposed to be like this:

post-591-0-84194700-1325842582_thumb.jpg

I have already modified my FS9 (that's FS9) cfg file according to received wisdom at FSGenesis and other sites and have had some improvement, but wonder if anyone has some tips with regard to FSX, which I know much less well. I assume the figures for FSX would be different from FS9.

Have Googled this and of course there are several suggestions, but advice here would be useful.

Thanks,

Martin

Hello,

Could you please give coordinates of your screenshot? I'll give it a try. Actually, for me, it seems that my borders melt much eye candy than your picture shows it. I think those are some borders between hard ice, melted ice, snow... and ground (I use FSX with LOD 8.5 as described in the user guide).

Sorry, I don't have the co-ordinates now, I should have posted with that on the screen - will check again soon and post an update. Thanks.

(What did you mean BTW by "my borders melt much eye candy than your picture shows it"?)

Martin