Sascha Felix

• Aerosoft

Yesterday the sad news that one of our good friends, Sascha Felix, died. We'll remember him not as the developer of FlightSim Commander, but as a friend and an amazingly interesting person. Rest in peace Sascha.

Gestern erreichte uns die traurige Nachricht, dass unser guter Freund Sascha Felix verstorben ist. Wir werden ihn, nicht nur als Entwickler des FlightSim Commanders, sondern stets als Freund und als einzigartige Persönlichkeit in Erinnerung behalten. Ruhe in Frieden, Sascha.

• Upvote 4

• Deputy Sheriffs

Really sad news. Received an email from Volker yesterday evening telling me that Sascha died on 4th January. He hasn't been well for quite a while.

His family lost a beloved person and we lost an enthusiastic person, who, together with Volker, delivered an excellent flight planning tool to us.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am very sad to hear this. I once met Sascha on one of the interstate races many years ago, and he made a big impression on me.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

My condolences to his friends and family.

I have FS Commander, and it is a fantastic piece of software. If it is to be further developed, please consider making the next release a memorial one.

Very sad indeed. My deepest thoughts goes to his family. And we in the flightsim community, have indeend lost a great person, RIP Sascha .