Thanks for Antartica X and a small pb at McMurdo

etien

Hi,

First thanks LimeSim and aerosoft for doing this amazing scene! This is really a different place on earth.

Please add more stations, bears, pingins etc.

Princess Elisabeth Base, Concordia, Neumayer Station III and Halley VI Antarctic Research Station would be super cool seeing their pictures on the web and could easily justify an additional payware.

I seem to have a bug: when I switch to Late Season using the Antarctica X Scenery Tool McMurdo does change as espected (I can see the channel of the icebreaker, runways are changing and so on), but I cannot land as all the floor seem to be understood as water. I just "ploof". Can you help?

Etienne

hi sascha,

notice that my fsx isnt in c: and that my version of antartica x is the dvd one.

Please what is the list of files that should switch when changing season? it seems that either the mesh isn't updating (the runways NZPG and NZWD dont appear to have the usual plateau, that I can see on the NZIR on the early season) or the landclass.

Again the scenery is updating correctly, I can see the ice channel and so on.

Etienne

Another question, just went to visit Mario Zuchelli which is described as "medium" details wide in the documentation. The only thing I could see is a couple of runways and 2 statics airplanes (and a nice mesh). None of the buildings were rendered (they can be seen in google earth). Is this normal? (nb I am very happy with the "high" bases, especially Rothera and McMurdo - when I dont sink).

Etienne

Nobody has the same issue?

Also I dont seem to have any buildings at Casey, is that normal?

i dont see Neumayer as well

(just a high def texture)

i cannot see as well the neumayer building

i am noticing that lots of my files are called xxxx.blg.blob

for exampe for Neumayer I can see:

Neumayer.blg.blob

Neumayer_Library.blg

Neumayer_trails.blg

and nowhere I can see the bases that is in the front page of the manual

did something went wrong in the install? pleade help

Etienne

Hi,

well, i am more and more convinced that something went wrong when that dvd was burned, i have a long list of .blg.blob files all done at the same time (see the picture of the folder attached thru mediafire below, aka the 11/18/2011 11:59 am) that must have failed to extract/ print correctly when the dvd was done.

The funy thing is that the thing is sort of working at some place (mc murdo and rothera) and totally failling at others (neumayer) this is why I did not notice the problem at first.

My contacting me for a replacement?

Etienne

http://www.mediafire...wl1pn8gocnxek1s

Are you sure you activated Antarctica X in the Aerosoft Launcher?
lrgscalepostcard-you-are-the-man-i-want.jpg

thanks alot it worked, man this scenary is just amazing now that I can see it on its full spendor!