GOFLIGHT site shutted off

SnowOne

Last xmas I purchased from Aerosoft catalog the GF-EFIS AND GF-MCP -PRO and finally yesterday morning I received the package. But unfortunally starting just from yesterday the GF website is closed.

Unfortunally the product's comes without driver's because normally all software are downloadble

from their website.I'm very very unlucky!!!

Someone has this product and have backup of divers and all required program for make work-it??

Thanks for coop.

Gianni

Last xmas I purchased from Aerosoft catalog the GF-EFIS AND GF-MCP -PRO and finally yesterday morning I received the package. But unfortunally starting just from yesterday the GF website is closed.

Unfortunally the product's comes without driver's because normally all software are downloadble

from their website.I'm very very unlucky!!!

Someone has this product and have backup of divers and all required program for make work-it??

Thanks for coop.

Gianni

Hi Gianni,

I don't know how big the drivers are, but I wil look for you if I can send you the latest drivers.

Will let you know when I am at home.

Who shuts down the whole website for redesign? That's not very bright. I made a few redesigns myself and we never ever shut down the whole website.. maybe when the transition was happening for a few hours but not till February. That's just insane in my opinion.

Who shuts down the whole website for redesign? That's not very bright. I made a few redesigns myself and we never ever shut down the whole website.. maybe when the transition was happening for a few hours but not till February. That's just insane in my opinion.

And they will be offline until februari 2012. :huh:

It looks like they stop selling stuff :mecry_s:

• Aerosoft

And they will be offline until februari 2012. :huh:

It looks like they stop selling stuff :mecry_s:

For sure it is not a good sign. Think we shall start storing the drivers on our own servers. Reast assured that guarantee

etc is not affected when you bought from us. We got more then enough spare parts etc.

Thankyou John. You saved me. Yesterday I download your driver and today a tried my new stuff. I enjoied so much.

Just another info. I see only two profile inside (LEVEL D and IFLY that I have) but that mean that does't work with other

similar like WILCO PIC 737???

And more, do I puchase the license for FSUICP??? Actually I have only the free version.

Gianni

This is what I got in my mail.

To Our Faithful Customers,

As many of you may be aware, GoFlight Technologies Inc. has been experiencing difficulties with our website, being down, redirecting, or posting unwarranted messages. We want to reassure everyone we are working to correct this and to bring you a brand new online shopping experience.

While we work to build a better brand and online image, please enjoy this offer from GoFlight Technologies Inc. for the duration of the website's new construction. Simply call, or email our offices and place an order, you'll receive an automatic 20% off your complete retail order.

2.jpg

Thank you for your continued patience and dedication to

GoFlight Technologies Inc.

It seems that they read our forum.

Thankyou John. You saved me. Yesterday I download your driver and today a tried my new stuff. I enjoied so much.

Just another info. I see only two profile inside (LEVEL D and IFLY that I have) but that mean that does't work with other

similar like WILCO PIC 737???

And more, do I puchase the license for FSUICP??? Actually I have only the free version.

Gianni

Hi Gianni,

Glad to help you out here.

I don't know what you mean about the profiles, but you can make you're own profiles.

I highly recomend the licence version. You can do so much more with it and you can make multiple profiles for different airplanes.