A request please

Ian Pearse

• 5 weeks later...

Can I put in another request? For the seaplane base, define some parking spots up on the base itself as well as the existing ones in the water? Maybe in the open hangars as well as out on the apron. A couple at the wooden jetties might not be a bad idea either.

I would do another request to "Master" Pabst his next or over-overnext-one day AES version, if he can support terminal, if Ian's markings are there. :hi_s:

Or overwork it. My planes sometimes not park correctly if I follow the marshaller :mecry_s:

Can I put in another request? For the seaplane base, define some parking spots up on the base itself as well as the existing ones in the water?

Ian,

because of the elevation difference, it is not possible. Sorry.

regards

Andras

Can I put in a request for the next update to Andras? Some taxi markings and parking spot markings around our new terminal? Just to keep the movements tidy. Thank you. :D

Hi,

Can you give me a rough idea on which markings you have in mind?

A small drawing can make wonders with my mind...

regards

Andras

Hi,

Can you give me a rough idea on which markings you have in mind?

A small drawing can make wonders with my mind...

regards

Andras

Basically, just some taxi-way markings off the main taxiway leading into the terminal area, and some parking spot markings like the ones elsewhere on the field. I'll try and do a picture but not too good with PSP and so on so no promises... ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

any update on the "cutting the christmas tree" and some parking spots for the AMA Terminal stuff? If you put in some parking spots please keep in mind that we visit EAFS with some bigger planes, too. Looks like it's growing to be our Oldtimer base with currently Stratocruisers, DC3s and a DC6B visiting on regular base.

Thanks and Cheers

Thorsten