Uncommanded roll inputs of up to 15 degrees

WWA_1935

I'm using Active Sky 2012 in DWC mode and suppressing wind shifts via FSUIPC but have noticed on multiple occasions that the Bronco seems to be susceptible to what I believe to be wind gust's causing the plane to roll up to 15 degrees and rock about the roll axis even with the yaw dampener engaged. I have also tried engaging the Autopilot (I realize it does not have an AP but the default commands are still active) and still getting tossed about. This happens on climb out and cruise right now I am at FL120 at 215Kias with a strong quartering x-wind of 49knts (heading 244 degrees wind 203@49knts) and getting tossed around pretty good.

Is anyone else noticing this kind of behavior? Intentional?

Thanks,

• Aerosoft

I got now idea what Active Sky 2012 in DWC mode does, but 15 degrees roll does not seem a lot to me for an aircraft that has to be as agile as the Bronco. Keep in mind the design is intended to shake off SAMs not to be comfortable!

I use REX in FSX and in flying over the mountains in turbulence, the OV-10 does tend to roll at times. I don't think it is as much as 15 degrees for me though. I just thought it was part of the character of the aircraft. I'm having a great time with it.