AES Help - Duplicate Directories in Scenery Library

I use FS2004 and Ultimate Terrain. When I call AESHelp v2,14, there is a popup window indicating that AESHelp has detected duplicate active areas link to the same directory:

2-default terrain-<path>scenery\world

23-Europe & Africa-<path>scenery\world

What is the correct response to the question "should AES deactivate the lower area in the library?

Thanks

Dom

Happy New Year

• Developer

As you see, both scenery.cfg entries will point to the same Path, which is not correct. In FS2004, the Default Terrain Entry seams to be correct, that must be "Scenery\world",

but I don't know, what generates the "Europe & Africa" entry, which I don't have here, and the path Scenery\World is definive wrong for that entry.

In my UTE there is no entry like this and all UT Entry points to Scenery\UTEUR? pathes.

But I would not let AESHelp disable the default terrain entry, go to the Scenery Library and check what the "Europa & Africa" Entry could be and correct or disable that one.