Calculator - Can't switch it on

Snorre

Thanks aerosoft for this tool! I cannot really judge how good it is because I can't switch it on. Regardless of having the FS running or not, a press on the on/off button results in the tool closeing and disappearing. I use Win7 32 Bit, installed as admin, no UAC. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Regards

Gunter

When you start FC by single or double clicking the Icon then it is already on and if FSX is running then you will see in the top right hand corner of the display a Blue CON sign. To access any of the options available to you click on MODE.

Well, thanks for the quick reply. That's how I understood it. But I don't get a blue light and pressing the Mode Button does not result in any change of the disply, it stays dark.

• Deputy Sheriffs

runs perfect on my PCs with win7 64 bit. Try to turn off UAC (user account control).

Also works perfect on my 2nd PC (win7 64 bit) connect via FSUIPC and WideFS to FSX,

Runs as administrator and do not install it under "c:\Program Files (x86)..."

runs perfect on my PCs with win7 64 bit. Try to turn off UAC (user account control). Also works perfect on my 2nd PC (win7 64 bit) connect via FSUIPC and WideFS to FSX, Runs as administrator and do not install it under "c:\Program Files (x86)..."

Running XP + FSuipc 4.7 - trying with unregistered + registered version. Does NOT open. XP 32 bit - FSX Acceleration.

Program autom. install Folder under c:\Programs\Aerosoft\Flight Computer + the subfolders images,sounds,system.

Any Idea ? thanks

Raimund

runs perfect on my PCs with win7 64 bit. Try to turn off UAC (user account control).

Also works perfect on my 2nd PC (win7 64 bit) connect via FSUIPC and WideFS to FSX,

Runs as administrator and do not install it under "c:\Program Files (x86)..."

As I've written in my opening post, I installed it as admin with UAC off. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it now in a different folder, not under program files. On two different computers the same result: no change whatsoever, the FC can't be switched on.....

Ok now, a third install resulted in a success on my FSX computer. Didn't do anything different, but for whatever reasons it works now. Thanks for your your help!