Xplane 10 City Enhancement

Thought i'd share some images for the freeware City enhancement scenery I'm doing for Xplane 10. A small funny video at the end. This is all in Seattle right now, but can be placed anywhere.

Jetranger_9kseacbd.jpg

Jetranger_12kseacbd.jpg

Jetranger_21kseacbd.jpg

Jetranger_31.png

First: the addition of such software to XP10 Is much appreciated, and will add a lot of flexibility for people wanting to make cities and hopefully suburbs look both plausible and believable (which are not always the same thing!)

I would note though, that as a sneak peek at your project, this video is both much too dark and, like the XP10 demo itself, much to short for any real feel for the product to be acquired. I am sure that many people will be interested in seeing much more.

I also mention that as I have played with the XP10 demo itself, I noticed the same apparent lack of night-lighting (or better yet call it a paucity of apparent night lighting) in the taller structures, that I see now in your video. I am going to hope that this is simply an artifact of limited textures in the XP10 demo. If this not the case, then enhancing those textures would be yet another project available for eager third party vendors and/or tinkerers.

Waiting to see more!

Thanks Devon. This is a work in progress, a the time of filming the video I hadn't textured the buildings for night, but today's upload to the .Org will include the night .lit textures. My priority at first was to prove it could work, ESP with no fps effect- there is little! Can u upload files /share here?