Was going to be sent a Beta Test email, still not received...

Tristan Marchent

Dear Aerosoft,

For your recent Stavanger X Product that has been released recently, I applied and emailed Aerosoft to become a Beta tester for this product. I was told that I Aerosoft would get in touch with everyone who applied when they got to the beta stage..

I have yet to recieve this email and I was quite excited to beta test for this product, and when I saw that this product was released, I was a bit disappointed :(

Was just wondering if there were any reasons to why the email wasn't sent...?

Of course I am still willing to offer my services to Aerosoft and would like to Beta Test more products in the future!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Regards,

Tristan Marchent

Hello Tristan,

As I see it the product wasn't beta tested internally on our forums so the developer must have chosen there own testers which is there right I'm afraid to say.

Hi Shaun,

Thankyou for getting back to me :)

Oh right, I see what the issue is now :)

But still, if you have a look through the Stavangar X Topic, you will see that Mathjis Kok did say all people who have posted in the topic saying they wan to be a beta tester will get emailed to by Aerosoft...

Regards,

Tristan

Hello Tristan,

As far as I checked like I say we didn't even have a Beta Test forum for it.

But that wont prevent you from being included in future products we do If Mathijs again asks.

We to can be caught out by devs :o

• Upvote 1

Hello Tristan,

As far as I checked like I say we didn't even have a Beta Test forum for it.

But that wont prevent you from being included in future products we do If Mathijs again asks.

We to can be caught out by devs :o

Ah right! Ok no problem thanks very much for your help and I look forward to helping out Aerosoft in the near future! :D