Beaver X Paints

paddler

This is one of my most used AC in FSX. Primarily the amphibian model but I do fly all of the models. Being from Canada I am eager to get an ampibian model (but would also look for the other models as well) in a Canadian paint. When I was young and in the Army we had a couple of them in the RCAF that would fly in support of our training. This would be great but any Canadian paint scheme would be wonderful. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

I painted quite a few Candian Beavers, mainly from the Labrador region, some were included in one of the official updates to the Beaver so you should already have those. As mopperle said, there are some in the download section (I just added two repaints) of the forums and more at avsim. If you search for Aerosoft Beaver you should be able to find them.

Mopperle and araig,

Thanks, particularly for the new paints added today. I have had only limited luck finding aything from the avsim site for the repaints. There were a couple of older ones but I couldn't find ones that you had done araig. Maybe it is just my search technique. Anyway, thanks for the information that you have given me.