!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Air Holland

Aerosoft Flight Calculator

I would like to thank the Aerosoft team for the Aerosoft Flight Calculator its a nice gift

Happy new year to the Aerosoft team and i hope your team will continue to release add-ons for FS2004

Thank you very much, :excellenttext_s: Aerosoft is it really the BEST shop - for me!!! Happy new year and continue!!! Olda

I highly appreciated this kind attention. It's the kind of behaviour where Aerosoft shows its great respect of its customer, and that they are something more than a simple software compagny.

• Upvote 2

Thanks from me as well. I appreciate Aerosoft for its consistently good quality products that are always supported well. Thank you for the patient way you are able to deal with all of us who always want something just a little different than what we have.

cheers,

steve :)

Thank you for a wonderful Gift!

Happy New Year to each and everyone at Aerosoft!

Rick

Merci beaucoup Aerosoft! A very nice surprise indeed. You guys are my favorite flightsim publisher by a long strecht.

Happy New Year from French Canada!

Thanks Aerosoft! Very thoughtfull and genreous.

May your 2012 be an even better year for Aerosoft, each member of the staff and families and the same for all members of the forum.

Rick

I agree too, very generous of Aerosoft! Happy new year to all!

I already had the calculator, but thanks anyway to Aerosoft. I hope 2012 is the best year ever for the company.

I'd like to add a few words here, too:

First, a happy & healthy new year to all of you.May your hopes and dreams come true in 2012...

Thank you at AS for the nice gift - and for all the other addons, even though they were not for free. ;-)

Olli

Not installed yet but thanks in anticipation for this gift.

Happy new year to all at Aerosoft.

Ian