Aerosoft Flight Calculator

Air Holland

Thank you. Am I doing something wrong, when I open the calculator and select the power button on the top left, it closes the program? Anything that I am missing?

Russell

Thank you Aerosoft for this magnificent gesture. A very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all at Aerosoft and all forum members.

Happy-New-Year-new-year-baby-holiday-smiley-emoticon-000946-medium.gif

Thank you. Am I doing something wrong, when I open the calculator and select the power button on the top left, it closes the program? Anything that I am missing?

Russell

Same thing here - I think the power button is also the close program button. However, I can't get the calc to work at all in Win 7/64. I know it's not advertised to work with that OS, so . . .

Same thing here - I think the power button is also the close program button. However, I can't get the calc to work at all in Win 7/64. I know it's not advertised to work with that OS, so . . .

It does work in Win7 both versions, been using it for years. Yes, the power button switches it Off...

You beat me to it! I too would like to thank Mathijs and everyone at Aerosoft for the very kind gift and also wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year :groupflip_s:

Thanks a lot to Aerosoft's team. it's a real good gift for all your customers. (us for sure)

Happy new year to all, best wishes. :excellenttext_s:

(Pre-ordered PMDG 737 NGX Boxed and maybe some other sceneries or great aircraft ! ^_^ )

To get the calculator work in Win 7, switch off UAC, then run the calculator once. After this UAC can be switched on again and the calculator will still work.

... but perhaps it was just the reboot which fixed the problem :confused_s:

Roland

Nice gift. Thanks.

Just one question: does this calc run with FSX on 1 (same) computer ?

Using FSuipc 4.7. (registered and or unregistered)

The data you retriew directly from FS should be same Offsets with FSuipc.

thanks

Raimund