Preview Friedrichshafen - German Airports Team, released topic closed

Rainer Duda

hmmm... and why only FS9/FS2004? ;)

Because there's no market for FSX at all and no one will buy it for that sim :lol:

ok, let's put the joke aside. It looks really beautiful, it's hard to wait to fly there.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I hope the airship is part of the scenery and not just an AI beast. If part of the scenery and knowing the difficulty in getting windsocks to play nicely with FSX, I was wondering if the airship will weathervane with the wind. If it doesn't, it certainly won't keep me from buying, I'm just curious.

The "Antriebstechnik-Zeppelin" in my Fs2004 pics is freeware. You can read it in my first statement. But the Zeppelin-NT near the Zeppelin hangar is a static modell from this scenery.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The "Antriebstechnik-Zeppelin" in my Fs2004 pics is freeware. You can read it in my first statement. But the Zeppelin-NT near the Zeppelin hangar is a static modell from this scenery.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Thanks for the quick reply, Rainer. I did mean the Zeppelin-NT.

Just in time before Aero Friedrichshafen which will take place in April. http://www.aero-expo.com/

Can't wait to fly to this excellent scenery. :cloud9_s:

It is going to be my 8th purchase from German Airports Team, and definitely not the last one.

And I am absolutely convinced your screeshots, Rainer, make more people click the Buy button.

I am so much waiting for this one. Close to so many nice airports and airfields, inmidst a wonderful landscape and well suited for GA and even larger planes...

I remember having lots of fun flying in and out of Friedrichshafen from German Airports vol 1 back in FS2004. Can't wait to do some NGX trips with the upcoming version.

Could you guys shed some light as to the planned FSX release date? Do you intend to make us happy this month? ;)