Happy New Year

Matt_Smith

Happy new year to one and all. May 2012 be a very good year for you all, filled with many happy landings and few in flight emergencies. How about a list of new years resolutions?

Mine is not to have to get on the porcelane phone to god after one too many on curry night.

and a Happy New Year to you my friend. Here's hoping you all have a great 2012. Matt, is that one too many pints or a plate to many curries :hahaha_s: Have to say mine would be to either cut back on the cig's or give them up once and for all.

Happy New Year everyone !

New Years resolution? For me its the same procedure every year: NO resolution! Why?

imagine, it is 31 december. you're on a great party and there are only a few minutes to 12 clock.

everyone remembers his resoluion from last year and most have to be disappointed that they have not met him.

But since I have no resolution my verdict is positive and I am looking forward to my New Year's resolution: no resolution

:mallet_s:

And Happy New Year to all you folks too. My resolution..... is to stop prevaricating, when I can get round to it, that is.... :D More flying when I can, and maybe I'll turn on failures and see how I get on!