Another New Paint VMO-2 Camp Pendleton 1975

ddeuce

I can`t see the screen via the link, but have downloaded the file and had a short look at the thumbnail - great "stuff" from you again (with that green fuel tank!!). Thanks Ddeuce :excellenttext_s: !

Some additional info on Marine Observation Squadron Two here: http://www.angelfire.com/va/cherrydeuce/

can't do NASA till we get a paint kit....... FAR too many modifications involved, I KNOW, I tried to do an ACCURATE version of Porterville CalFire 410... BUT the mipmaps always make white gray, and so on and so on, I did one just about a month ago for Piglets BRONCO..... It came out beautiful....... The SPADES I can do IF you Want one..... I only do the paints for people who want them.... This version was flown by Chuck Burrin sorry without looking it up, I can't remember the year.... The version you downloaded was flown by Chuck in Night Eagle operations in Yuma, around 73 for the first time. 524 is used by NASA or was for wind tests (airborne) and was equipt with a single 300 gallon (Baffled) fuel bag, and had High Pressure fuel pump assist. Also has HTIT Turbine assist.. The windometer on the nose is totally detachable..... and last made her movie debut in the movie "The Box"

[cameradefinition.007]

title="aft seat"

guid = {ffef1f08-7138-4530-948c-07698e51940d}

origin = virtual cockpit

momentumeffect = no

snappbhadjust = swivel

snappbhreturn = false

panpbhadjust = swivel

panpbhreturn = false

track = none

showaxis = false

allowzoom = true

initialzoom = 0.8

smoothzoomtime = 2.0

zoompanscalar = 1.0

showweather = yes

xyzadjust = true

showlensflare=false

category = cockpit

pitchpanrate=600

headingpanrate=600

panaccelleratortime=1

initialxyz=0.0, -0.15, -1.41

initialpbh=8.0, 0, 0

Nice looking models; however, I seem to have a problem with the virtual cockpit view. All the cabin windows are opaque black. Any suggestions about what I'm doing wrong. This happens both with this paint but also the .cact one too.

TIA for any help you are able to give.

- Greg

go to the default 'texture' folder, do a select all, copy, then paste into the new folder from ddeuce. when it askes overwrite, select 'no.'

this way, you'll have all necessary texture files in the new folder and preserve ddeuce's new texture files.

go to the default 'texture' folder, do a select all, copy, then paste into the new folder from ddeuce. when it askes overwrite, select 'no.'

this way, you'll have all necessary texture files in the new folder and preserve ddeuce's new texture files.

Thank you dfw - so easy, the silly thing was that I had noticed the fact that there were fewer files in the new texture folders but hadn't gone to the next step. All is well in the world once again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Love your VMO-2 paint. I was in VMO-1 from 85 to 88. I did a lot of USMC repaints for Tim Conrads OV-10A and D (available at flightsim.com). I can't wait to start cranking out the VMO-1 birds myself. I wish the developers here would consider doing the D model.