Aerosoft Launcher- where?!

IGrant

I just installed Anchorage X and when it updated the Aerosoft Launcher, the update process encountered an error and now I essentially have no launcher. Best I can tell, Anchorage installed correctly (I haven't tried it yet) but I can't use the launcher to activate it (...which is why I haven't tried the scenery in the sim yet). I have just spent more time than I care to think about going in circles trying to find a stand alone download for the launcher program and I can't find it anywhere. I tried the FAQ/Updates thing... no where to be found. Forums - nothing. I have searched and searched and found other posts where people had the same problem and they were being told to get it from the updates section and I have looked and looked and quite frankly I am starting to get increadibly frustrated over such a insignificant thing such as updating the launcher program. Why on earth isn't this found in is own section from the products pull down in the updates section?! Please tell me where I can get this so I can activate my purchase.

Thank you in advance,

Ian Grant

Thank you very much!!! I wonder if this is a difference between the North American site and the others? I looked all over and could not find a link anywhere. Thank you again.

Ian

Thank you very much!!! I wonder if this is a difference between the North American site and the others? I looked all over and could not find a link anywhere. Thank you again.

Ian

The European sites carry more information and links so if you cant fins something its best just to load them up and check.