AES 2.20d: Bugreports post her

OPabst

I requested pushback but then cancelled, the menu stayed as it is (Press F1 to cancel pushback) but marshaller, trap and gate got away but the luggage loaders stayed, I haven't tried to recreate this problem and it maybe was a one time thing only.

Sorry, it was to early yesterday, I include the wrong bgl file in the zip, please download the file again from the post above, now it should fix the "speedy" Caterer.

Ok, this now fixed it! Thanks very much :)

post-14615-0-55334200-1325793557_thumb.j

Geoff

• Developer

I 've got a problem with pushback at eham, door D54, the truck didn't push the plane enough far, just started turn on the right and stop.

Thats not a Bug, it's a feature and works as designed.

AES will follow the real roles of pushback in EHAM here. Did you see the white line below the aircraft on your screen? That's the line, where the pusher has to place the aircraft after the push, not on the yellow taxiline.

Cleaning and waste service vehicles do not appear when no rear door is defined... Is there any possibility to have these appear even when there is no rear door? The trucks could go to the same places, even if in reality the cleaning staff then enter via the front (stairs or gate etc)...

Geoff

I haven't had reply for the post #16 issue.

I've tried to reinstall V 2.20d but the same issue was back.

Pushback driver says "please release parking break".... I do that, but nothing happens. I must press F1 to cancel pushback. Then the vehicules disappear but the diesel rumble continue and the dialog box stay with "F1- Cancel pushback".

I have tried all the fixes you've said but nothing change....

please help me.....

Pierre :mecry_s:

• Developer

Pushback driver says "please release parking break".... I do that, but nothing happens. I must press F1 to cancel pushback. Then the vehicules disappear but the diesel rumble continue and the dialog box stay with "F1- Cancel pushback".

please help me.....

Are you sure, that the brakes are all released, not only parking, also the normal brakes? Did you try it with the Default 737?

At some Aircrafts it could happen, that the brakes will be still in please, because pressure missing or something like this. AES only see the interal value for the brakes intensitiy, when this is no 0, AES see the brake as set.

First of all, let me just say that AES 2.20d is awesome! It is now almost fully in the GSX league! The only concern I have is with FSDreamTeam Zurich. I tested it today and when I went, there were (At Terminal B ) three jetways at some gates, mixed jetways and the overall feel of new jetways on top of old ones, which it looked like. Hopefully this will be worked up on a bit in a new patch :) Anyways, can't wait for the official AES NG or even AES 2.20e. Happy Flying, DMacAir!

• Developer

First of all, let me just say that AES 2.20d is awesome! It is now almost fully in the GSX league! The only concern I have is with FSDreamTeam Zurich. I tested it today and when I went, there were (At Terminal B ) three jetways at some gates, mixed jetways and the overall feel of new jetways on top of old ones, which it looked like. Hopefully this will be worked up on a bit in a new patch :) Anyways, can't wait for the official AES NG or even AES 2.20e. Happy Flying, DMacAir!

Please check that you have installed the FSDT Zuerich 2.5 Update for AES 2.20.

please help me.....

After new tests, originals FSX aircraft works well.

PMDG MD11 has CTD or stop after "Please release parking brakes".

This occurs only with tug cars having hydraulics forks. connect bar equipped cars works well.

So, brakes seems not be at issue origin.

Could you see that please.

Best Regards

Pierre

I also had CTD with no error message, just freeze when the push tug connected (also the its driver went up with the cabin and then he did get down with the cabin up).

The AES mystery grows up.

After installing 2 new airports (PHNL and WSSS), AES 2.20d works fine now everywhere and without any other intervention from my side..... :glare_s:

Very odd but all is good. :excellenttext_s:

Thanks

Pierre

Just downloaded 2.20d and must say if I loved AES before and love it even more now with the latest update !! Watching the catering service guys for example is truely amazing!! I wonder if this means we are close to FINALLY be able to actually see our passengers in FS board/deboard the a/c ;)?

One question though and not sure if it's a bug and maybe someone already mentioned it but in the water and lavatory service car, the fuel truck and the cleaning service car there are no drivers visible...I only see how they drive by themselves and then the doors open/close but still no people visible.

Then one last thing and if my memory serves I think I read somewhere this will be added later on but I miss the visual effect of de-icing especially this time of year when you quite often need de-icing.

Part from these minor things I wouldn't want to be without AES, this is one of those products that to me is a "must-have" for FS !!

Like someone mentioned above, the follow me cars are way too fast. Other than that, everything is so awesome. One more thing I noticed, the wheels on the aircraft landing gear do not rotate, the nosewheel does not steer left or right during pushback.

Hello,

It seems that I'm not the only one with the "fork" pusher problem. For some it's resolved, not for me I'm afraid. But it's both for FS9 and FSX and all at the same time (after pls release pbrake). Also the doors of the pusher behind the NG are closed and our friend is standing next to it on the left waiting.

Cheers,

John

I'm having an issue, I'm having no sound for 99% of my AES experience. I hear the double knock when arriving at a gate, but I hear nothing else at all. I'm also unable to figure out how to uninstall (no link to do so and it's not in the program list), to try a full reinstall.

I tried deleting the folder and reinstalling 2.20D, but it hasn't changed anything. Can anyone explain how to uninstall properly or any other suggestions on how to get normal sounds back?

Just did a flight from SFO to HKG. Everything worked perfectly except there was no sound from AES when I arrived at hong kong. All other functions worked tho. Thanks.