My Attitude

ddeuce

To the people of this forum, IF you feel I have been obtusive towards you, I do want to make apologies here if I have offended you............. wait till you get my age, and feel the way I do, my attitude sometimes can scratch paint, and make oxide from aluminum...... I meant no harm, It is just the way I am, (Ya can't teach an old dog new tricks)......... sometimes I get frustrated at not being able to do things as they are supposed to be done.... BUT anyway (rambling again) If I had the option to be buried in a Bronco, that is my emotions to this airframe.. Hi's and Low's, but still here....... GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.................. AND THE COURAGE AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. (serenity prayer)

• Upvote 1

To the people of this forum, IF you feel I have been obtusive towards you, I do want to make apologies here if I have offended you............. wait till you get my age, and feel the way I do, my attitude sometimes can scratch paint, and make oxide from aluminum...... I meant no harm, It is just the way I am, (Ya can't teach an old dog new tricks)......... sometimes I get frustrated at not being able to do things as they are supposed to be done.... BUT anyway (rambling again) If I had the option to be buried in a Bronco, that is my emotions to this airframe.. Hi's and Low's, but still here....... GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.................. AND THE COURAGE AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. (serenity prayer)

Hi DDeuce,

I see nothing wrong with your attitude at all. You are clearly passionate about the Bronco and it's great to have you on board. Personally I think it's wonderful when a developer produces a product that is so good that those intimately involved with the real thing start getting involved and excited and that's what I see here. To my mind your presence on and participation in this forum is testament to just how good the Bronco is and I am saddened by the small but sadly loud minority who don't seem to have the common sense to be a little tolerant when new people appear ... we all take time to accustom ourselves to new environments but some people on this forum don't seem to have the intelligence to recognise that and to be a little forgiving or indeed welcoming to newcomers.

No-one expects you to be right all of the time, merely to have the strength of character to be honest when you're wrong and secondly to have that personal characteristic called politeness that is sadly lacking in a number of people, even on this forum.

Keep it coming, DDeuce, and don't forget that you can adjust your settings to ignore postings by certain people! ;-)

• Upvote 1

No problem for me neither - I prefer people who call things by it´s name.

If I have done something wrong or misunderstood something, it´s only fair to point me towards it.

Just keep comming Ddeuce and others - I can filter myself ;)

Finn

• Upvote 2

No problem for me neither - I prefer people who call things by it´s name.

If I have done something wrong or misunderstood something, it´s only fair to point me towards it.

Just keep coming Ddeuce and others - I can filter myself ;)

Finn

Couldn't agree more. I think the point is that one can be polite with criticism, no-one objects to that.

Keep up the good work - this is a superb add-on!!

But the polite thing, surely, is to accept the criticism and not comment on the politeness? Isn't that the polite way..?

Therefore as long as the information is correct the relative politeness should not require comment. To do so is impolite.

• Upvote 1