Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas Love Field perhaps? It's the only thing I can think of that contains love.

You are getting much closer now, but its not Dallas...(as far as I know there is also no Dallas Love Field Aerosoft Scenery, which is a requirement)

I'm just gonna gues with what I found searching for the word "love" in the aerosoft shop... Aspen X?

Nope...ok, I guess I´ll give you guys another hint:

This destination is served daily with an LH A380 since may 2011.

PS: The "love" is neither directly in the name of the airport, nor in the name of the city - but the city is well known all over the world for topics around "love"...

Finally :D Thats right.

Haha remembered that from "mighty planes" :D

So here's the next one, I made in between two flights and I didn't want to go to another airport for it so let's hope it won't be guessed within 15 seconds... ;)

fsx2014-02-1517-36-29-93_zpsb194dc33.png

I did take the effort to blur out logos to make it just that little bit harder :)

And that cargo airline happens to be Cargolux, the screenshot shows their maintainance hangar in the background. In other words, this is Luxembourg Findel Airport.

Patrick? it's your turn now ;)

Now that's not the sense of the competition ;)

Yeah, well I am sorry. I am not anywhere near my FSX pc for the next few weeks now, so if you want that long, there you go....

Greetings from Arizona,

Nils

Archived