Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

Seems to be very hard, so here a hint: southern Germany

You'd think that narrows it down, but it really doesn't :-D I guess it must be something from "German Airfields 11" but what I just don't know...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, the solution is:

Go and buy every german scenery addon from Aerosoft, visit all of them and you know the airfield I'm talking about.

Ok, the solution is:

Go and buy every german scenery addon from Aerosoft, visit all of them and you know the airfield I'm talking about.

That would be THE solution wouldn't it? But seriously this is now grinding to a hold, can you give us one more tip?

• Deputy Sheriffs

One of these ...

• Bad Woerishofen (EDNH)
  • Donauwoerth-Genderkingen (EDMQ)
  • Eggenfelden (EDME)
  • Guenzburg-Donauried (EDMG)
  • Jesenwang (EDMJ)
  • Kempten-Durach (EDMK)
  • Kirchdorf/Inn (EDNK)
  • Landshut (EDML)
  • Regional Airport Memmingen - Allgauu Airport (EDJA)
  • Schwabmuenchen (EDNS)
  • Vilshofen (EDMV)
  • Glider field Unterwoessen

• Deputy Sheriffs

But which one and why (detailed explanation or description) :D

lol, I'll have to pass as that would be impossible for me, I could only come up with that list without buying all the airports :)

well this is gonna be a true guess that's probably not even close but going on the hints I'd guess Kansai airport from Japan Mega Airports vol. 1?

Because:

- Kansai has a new terminal (in 2012, so I don't know if that really is new)

- it's on a big island, well the airport it self is an island...

- great barrier airlines would never fly there...

No sorry :(

So the island I'm meaning is not that big, but I said big that you don't think it's a really small one. But it's not a really big one, so my mistake there... So the island has an airline called Air (name of the island) and it has another neighbour island and next to it there is a really big island. And it's an own country. So this should be enough hints for now, haha :D

Archived