Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 14 Stunden , jury42 sagte:

Please login to display this image.

That's a great map - it is one of the joint venture routes! Renaud got it right!

vor 23 Stunden , Renaud sagte:

Boston?

You are right! Boston Logan Airport. Well done and it's your turn now!

Thanks for your guesses my friends! @Lotus3xiG3 That has been almost right. I feared this one might be too uninterpretable. @nealmac Close as well!

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

That's a great map - it is one of the joint venture routes! Renaud got it right!

You are right! Boston Logan Airport. Well done and it's your turn now!

Okay guys, again an easy one good luck ! ;)

Sorry that I kept you guys waiting. So here I am approaching (no Aerosoft airport unfortunately lol)?

@Emanuel Hagen Haha, yes it was B)

But it was just luck for me, because I was hanging around the forum for about five  minutes and then... I sam Emi's post. Hadn't I posted it, someone else would have.

My photo is here today evening, no computer with me...

vor 15 Minuten, Lotus3xiG3 sagte:

@Emanuel Hagen Haha, yes it was B)

But it was just luck for me, because I was hanging around the forum for about five  minutes and then... I sam Emi's post. Hadn't I posted it, someone else would have.

Yes, that would have been me ;-) I was just starting to type my answer, when I saw your reply to Emi's picture. Actually I solved it because I saw ILS08-Y on the ND and the photo scenery looked Canarian like. The two hills on the right sight hinted to GCTS (confirmed by Google Maps). Anyway, good luck with the next airport.

@Cargostorm Whoops, sorry for that...

Ok, here's my Picture. Where am I? For those of you who know the Airport very, very well it'll be no problem!

Good luck!

Lotus3xiG3

Archived