Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bravo, KAPTEJNLN, it indeed is Sharm El Sheikh!

Looks like it is your turn now!

Is it only me or the level of accuracy has recently grown in our quiz?

Less random guessing and a lot of fantastic smart analysis! B)

If I should tell you the story, it was the hangar and the plane that got me in the direction of Sharm El Sheikh, there was someting there in my memory of that beta testing :-)

Some one can just post a new one as I curently don´t have a simulator on my system, just think It´s funny once in a while to jump in.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi ajpongres,

please read post 1 of this thread. It's a screenshot contest.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51303-where-am-i-a-little-ongoing-quiz/?p=347971#entry347971

And then I am not comfortable with the copyrighted picture you have posted. Sorry, I am going to delete it. [EDIT: you did that already by yourself]

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like we have missed KAPTEJNLN's turn. ;)

Some one can just post a new one as I curently don´t have a simulator on my system, just think It´s funny once in a while to jump in.

;)

Well it´s a scenery published by Aerosoft, the only difference is that it´s a real picture

I already wanted to compliment on such live and vivit colors! and what a great scenery addon... ;)

Archived