Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it would be EBLG it would be a violation of the rules since the rules say it has to be a product that is being sold in the Aerosoft store. There is no EBLG scenery being sold there, so technically it's impossible to be EBLG. But I'm afraid you're right and it is.

That's also the reason I was wrong since I only check airports for wich an Aerosoft scenery exists. Therefor I had missed EBLG. But let's face it, two parallel runways in direction 05/23, flat landscape, the only Aerosoft scenery for wich that applies is Düsseldorf.

Well, it may be EBLG and a violation to the rules. I guess EBLG is right though, so could we anyway go on with a new airport (within the rules). Maybe Anthony99 could post another airport picture?

If DetCord confirms it to be EBLG let Anthony continue and let's ignore the violation of the rule. Since this is such a long thread already these things happen, but the screenshots are nice :)

So, just a reminder for everyone posting shots in here:

Rules:
- Only screenshots from scenery addons developed/published/sold by Aerosoft
- name the area/scenery by its name or ICAO code (if applicable) and a short description what is shown
- the "winner" can post the next screenshot.

Archived