Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A blind guess.. It seems to be Bari X LIBD

And that, sir, is correct! Your turn.

And btw: Which clouds do you use ?

I don't remeber, one of the many cloudsets in REX. Not on my PC right now, so I can't give you an answer, sorry!

no..

1) clue the airport was headquarter for a smaller airline that went bankrupt but may be a unknow airport for some, but was such an importan conection to CPH, for a big company and its buiesness partners that they pushed forward for a new operator, as the airline that went bankrupt had a competitor airline on the same route, but had limited flights every day. Only 1 week after the new company started the operation the other company skiped the route aswell..

lets se if you can guess it now

no, clue number 2) In the simulator add-on there is a banner of the airline that stoped operation 1 week after the the new airline started flyeing as told yesterday.. The banner of the airline starts by D

Sounds like Karup Airport, Norwegian Air Shuttle stops the Karup - Copenhagen service on March 27 and DAT (Danish Air Transport) takes over the route on March 29

The rule is an add-on from the store so no, its not as we only have a limited free-ware of Karup. But you got DAT right as the company that stoped operation in the airport I am refering to.. so now lets se if you can guess it

Archived