Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's correct! I said it was too easy

I thought the rule was that the product had to be sold by Aerosoft? No problem for me, since it only limits the amount of scenery that can be used ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I thought the rule was that the product had to be sold by Aerosoft? No problem for me, since it only limits the amount of scenery that can be used ;)

Correct but that rule has been not followed many times before :)

Are you sure about those hints? I mean, I've been searching through every Air France destination in France and didn't find it.

Just to make sure about the rules, it has to be a product that is available for sale in the Aerosoft shop. No other payware and no freeware allowed.

Are you sure about those hints? I mean, I've been searching through every Air France destination in France and didn't find it.

Just to make sure about the rules, it has to be a product that is available for sale in the Aerosoft shop. No other payware and no freeware allowed.

Well damn I forgot about the Aerosoft rule, it's a freeware. But I don't see the FlyTampa TNCM or EKCH in the Aerosoft shop :)

And I'm checking the Wiki of this airport now and Air France does indeed fly there, just not from Paris ;)

EDIT: It's not far from Germany at all.

Archived