Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before this game dies... another desperate trial.

• North of France.
  • Aerosoft-made or sold.
  • I hope it is a stand-alone airport. Like...
Dublin?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. It is a stand alone airport (well you get two but one is build on/next to the other.) But it ain't Dublin.

Come on, you have to know it now ;)

Wait is it Berlin Schönefeld EDDB (ETBS)?

I will count this as right! It is in fact Aerosoft Berlin Brandenburg, but since Schönefeld is part of it, (and you stated the correct ICAO code) it is now your turn!

Pfew, hard one. The text on the crane says "Kran 209" which makes me believe it is somewhere in Germany or eastern Europe. Ehm... Dusseldorf?

Pfew, hard one. The text on the crane says "Kran 209" which makes me believe it is somewhere in Germany or eastern Europe. Ehm... Dusseldorf?

Hmm maybe it's too hard.

It is located just next to the airports old tower and (I think) current firestation. :P

after a search of southern european cities with air show I'd stumbled on Cannes (from France 1 perhaps?) but it's probably not correct...

after a search of southern european cities with air show I'd stumbled on Cannes (from France 1 perhaps?) but it's probably not correct...

Naah sorry.. It's got nothing to do with airshows (I think? :P). Mathijs was pretty close though..

It's in south Europe. ICAO starts with L

ICAO codes starting with "L" cover southern europe and some more regions so... that's not really a hint that can help us :P

Archived