Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, the trees look like Orbx. Plane, Cars & house look like North America. Let me guess something...: Orcas Island, KORS?

I knew it was too easy! Your turn!

Hmm, fair enough. Too bad this is the best covered region for ORBX. Lets see, rocky coast, probably an island... Anacortes?

Hmm, fair enough. Too bad this is the best covered region for ORBX. Lets see, rocky coast, probably an island... Anacortes?

Sooo, you are right with the scenery package - according to the rules of this game. Now it is your turn!

PS: Bonus question: where has the shot been taken exactly? ;-)

You are here B)

Go to the bathroom now, we won't land for another couple of hours!

You are absolutely right with the place of my photo, no further questions.... except one: I do not have a clue where your new picture was taken, anybody else maybe?

Just for the sake of continuing, let me guess Bristol?

You are absolutely right with the place of my photo, no further questions.... except one: I do not have a clue where your new picture was taken, anybody else maybe?

Just for the sake of continuing, let me guess Bristol?

I guess nobody has a clue, since there hasn't been a post for over 2 days...

But nope, it isn't Bristol. Right continent though!

Flat photoreal cars in the background... a TOTAL petrol station, a totally unknown bridge-like structure. Still no clue, but a guess for the night:

Gibraltar?

I guess nobody has a clue, since there hasn't been a post for over 2 days...

But nope, it isn't Bristol. Right continent though!

Hmm, no one has an idea. So let me check:

1. The right continent means we are in Europe.
  2. I should assume "Total" means we are in southern Europe?
  3. Then I make an unqualified guess: Toulouse?

1. right!

2. Total is common in whole of Europe, in my homecountry (Netherlands) you see them maybe not as much as Shell, BP or Esso, but they are still common.

3. Sorry, wrong again.

Clue: Geographically speaking it is north of your guess. But this doesn't have to mean it is in France. So it can be Northwest, northeast etc.

Archived