LORD HOWE ISLAND X! pleaaaaaaaaase!

You are coming closer...! Just to summarize

- part of a scenery surrounding that comes with an airport

- no Aerosoft product, but sold there

- currently on sale at aerosoft

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhh, you are coming much closer.....!

I have taken another picture of the small sandy island (?), just above the Twotter:

fxlT.jpg

hervey bay cagüen diez [emoji31]

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

ok. the last australian airport who has discount, is sold in aerosoft and is near the coast is cairn international! Is the final countdown :band_s: between Roelio and me! haha

May the best guess win! :cheers_s:

ok. the last australian airport who has discount, is sold in aerosoft and is near the coast is cairn international! Is the final countdown :band_s: between Roelio and me! haha

Yess! You got it, Eduard. Precisely, there are two little islands included in the Cairns scenery: Green Island and Vlasoff Cay. The latter was the place I took the photo. As there are absolutely no landmarks on the Cay, it was difficult enough for you...

:excellenttext_s:

Yess! You got it, Eduard. Precisely, there are two little islands included in the Cairns scenery: Green Island and Vlasoff Cay. The latter was the place I took the photo. As there are absolutely no landmarks on the Cay, it was difficult enough for you...

:excellenttext_s:

Yeeeaah! hahahahaha at leats! :dumb_me_s: its was difficult to me, in my defense i have to say that i had never fly over australia... (okey, i suppose that im little dump haha) so its my turn?

okey, let me take one, because i was uploading one but i remember that it has to be sold or made by aerosoft right?

You mean, it is a screenshot taken from the aerosoft shop?

Well. Emi should correct me. But that should not be a problem, as we are on an aerosoft server!

:)

No i mean, it has to be a screen shot taken by me but of one aerosoft product, o cant upload a screen shot of non aerosoft (sold or made) addon, for example Asturias by airhispania ( freeware)

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Archived