Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I don't know the aha as my guts just said Brussels. The main reason for that is because of the looks of the picture. It's like instinct which doesn't always cut it because I can be way off like saying Dublin :)

I probably will go aha once the aha moment is revealed :)

Maastricht?

So, Holgi is known for diverting a Thomas Cook 757 to Maastricht? That does not make much sense, but at least it is creative.

PS: Unless we get an "offtopic smiley", let me say what I think. If we talk about that region, my choice is Liège-Bierset, Grâce-Hollogne. They have the longer rwys (even two of them). Not unimportant for a B744X pilot...

:D

And what is the headline of the Kronenzeitung tomorrow... And what happens with OS 151... Do they show the rainbow flag?

It's an old picture and the airport is sold by Aerosoft (for those that want that exclusive rule in there :))

I do not recognize the building, but high grass and an airplane in front of the house... could be Diamond Point, 2WA1?

okey i really don't know hahaha

OK, I´ll do another flight and make a (hopefully) more comprehensive shot tomorrow... In the meantime: This island is part of an airport scenery package, but you can already see all settlements out there. It is located (roughly) somewhere between the Maledives and Tahiti. I could also say it is currently on discount... ;-)

Archived