Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Aren't you supposed to use screenshots taken in the sim ( of Aerosoft products - or released by Aerosoft ) instead of " real life " photo's ?

John

my bad, I forgot to read the rules ... the rule about Aerosoft products being showed has not been followed as the previous picture was an ORBX product not released by Aerosoft ... so once again ... where am I?

my bad, I forgot to read the rules ... the rule about Aerosoft products being showed has not been followed as the previous picture was an ORBX product not released by Aerosoft ... so once again ... where am I?

again you haven't read the rules. :) you're allowed to post pictures of sceneries developed/published/sold by Aerosoft ;) by the looks of it I'd say it's FSdreamteams JFK but that's not developed/published/sold by Aerosoft....

• Deputy Sheriffs

again you haven't read the rules. :) you're allowed to post pictures of sceneries developed/published/sold by Aerosoft ;) by the looks of it I'd say it's FSdreamteams JFK but that's not developed/published/sold by Aerosoft....

Looks like it's your turn ... what about this entry? http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51303-where-am-i-a-little-ongoing-quiz/?p=571666 developed and published by Aerosoft? ;)

Looks like it's your turn ... what about this entry? http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51303-where-am-i-a-little-ongoing-quiz/?p=571666 developed and published by Aerosoft? ;)

Haha, wild guesses pay off! well you see it's an ORBX scenery, not developed nore published by Aerosoft as you noted correctly. But some ORBX sceneries are sold by Aerosoft (you can find some in the Aerosoft shop) this one isn't so officially it's not according to the rules, but I don't mind it personally....

And that's correct! it's your turn! :)

Wohoo! It'll have to wait until tommorow morning (gmt+2). I'll try to find something challenging.

Archived