Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

No sorry :(

So the island I'm meaning is not that big, but I said big that you don't think it's a really small one. But it's not a really big one, so my mistake there... So the island has an airline called Air (name of the island) and it has another neighbour island and next to it there is a really big island. And it's an own country. So this should be enough hints for now, haha :D

Okay another guess.. tahiti x?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YPCC

West indian ocean? ;)

Anyway... I don't know the airport yet, but I'd guess something like Mauritius international FIMP... but that's not sold by Aerosoft...

• Deputy Sheriffs

West indian ocean? ;)

Anyway... I don't know the airport yet, but I'd guess something like Mauritius international FIMP... but that's not sold by Aerosoft...

Seems like google isn't always my friend :)

My bad guys, F747fly got it! It's of course FIMP, Mauritius International. I thought the rules of the german version of the quiz and this one were the same...

So it's your turn F747fly and sorry again for beeing such an idiot :(

Haha that's okay, I'll make as soon as I can but I'm afraid that's gonna take a day, is that against the rules?? sorry for the late response people...

okay so here it is, I tried to think of something that was neither to easy nore to hard and came up with this (in hope that it isn't one of those) but I think it still is too easy (or not; I really can't tell)

So here it goes: "Where am I?"

fsx2014-02-1219-30-05-73_zps3db8eb0c.png

Okay I think I'll throw in the first tip:

You shouldn't be looking at the Malev-livery...I could have taken a standard livery from the Majestic Software q400 and it would have been more realistic.....

Hope that makes it just a bit less confusing...

Mumbai :D ?

Sorry I didn't mean the pictue was that unrealistic with the Malev q400... The Malev q400 could fly to this airport from budepest :)

Danzig?

That's close, you're in the right country ;)

Yay :D

Ok, I tried to make it hard for you folks - but I think somebody will figure it out pretty fast anyways^^

Have fun:

post-73429-0-20038900-1392386744_thumb.j

Hint: Its Valentines day, so.....LOVE is the key :P

Archived