Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This competition seems to have reached a dead point. Pity... :mecry_s:

Come on, guys, here's a couple of hints:

• Made by ORBX
  • Located in the FTX NA CRM region

But I think, it will be sold by Aerosoft in the next time, like the other ORBX Sceneries. But I can surely search for another picture of an airport, which is sold by Aerosoft. ;)

No, indeed, I didn't think about that! It's only available as a download from oher resellers... :blowbubble_s:

But I think, it will be sold by Aerosoft in the next time, like the other ORBX Sceneries. But I can surely search for another picture of an airport, which is sold by Aerosoft. ;)

There's the problem, I'll quote the OP of Otto here:

Rules:

- Only screenshots from scenery addons developed/published/sold by Aerosoft

Go for something available in the shop, hopefully we can get it back on track.

So, here is the new one. And you can buy it at the Aerosoft shop, for sure this time. ;) And sorry for the circumstances I've made. :)

post-77035-0-30710300-1362644661_thumb.j

So, here is the new one. And you can buy it at the Aerosoft shop, for sure this time. ;) And sorry for the circumstances I've made. :)

Is it wollongong airport [YWOL] which is a scenery addon made by orbx and goes with ORBX australia???

Is it wollongong airport [YWOL] which is a scenery addon made by orbx and goes with ORBX australia???

You're right! It's your turn!

It's no worries ;)

Lord Howe Island of course... I had dreams of climbing Ball's Pyramid for years, until that dang stick bug appeared.

Yes!!! you are correct :excellenttext_s:

other reasons why climbing on Ball's Pyramid was banned because of lack of rescue facilities available on lord howe island because if a climber got into trouble while climbing on Balls Pyramid ,rescue equipment wouldnt be able to get to there in a short time another reason is Ball's Pyramid is too unstable for safe climbing.

• 3 weeks later...

Since it seems no one wants to continue posting let me do one:

Let me directly add a few tips:

1) The Airline serves the airport with this aircraft type IRL

2) Actually the airport became quite famous for one reason related to the airline I did this flight for

3) No, that would make it too easy ;) (*hint* *hint*)

post-29921-0-31634400-1365802831_thumb.j

Archived