Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both wrong. Shannon is not an Aerosoft product (it has been done by Eiresim) and Hawaii is not in Europe.

Hint: there are two Ryanair base airports nearby. One is 52 nm away, the other one 56 nm.

Is there anyone still searching? It's very silent over here.

Anyway, here's a few other hints. In the country where this airport is located you can pay with Euros. This airport is part of a package that contains multiple airports, but only one larger airport. This product is published by Aerosoft, but developed by a third party developer.

Now I thought with so much hints it would be a piece of cake, but appearantly not.

Allright then, on one condition I'll give you one last hint. But if the right answer hasn't been posted before twelve o'clock new years eve, I'll say where it is and come up with another one.

The last hint: This airport is located in one of the few countries in Europe that Ryanair doesn't fly to.

Wild guess, but I can only think of Luxembourg or Amsterdam, altough Amsterdam seems to be a bit too far away from Ryanair bases... But keeping in mind you're Dutch, I'd go for Amsterdam Schiphol ! :big_boss_s:

Wrong! Ryanair does fly to Portugal, they even fly to Faro. We're searching for an airport that Ryanair does NOT fly to.

I admit it's a tricky one, but it should be clear now.

• 5 weeks later...

And how should we guess which airport this is!? ;)

I'll give a small hint, one of the liveries is true to the area, but does not go to this specific airport, it actually goes to an airport only 30nm away.

El Hierro

Nope, but you're thinking along the right lines.......see my hint above ^^

It is an Aerosoft scenery, and this airport is only a part of the package, and not the main airport of the package.

Is it palma del mallorca from the aerosoft balearic islands package???

Nope, but close! (in terms of type of product/airports and not in terms of geography.......about 1,000nm off.....)

Archived