Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like one of the UScitiesX products, but so far I haven't been able to locate the exact location. There is a golf course in southwest Las Vegas that looks much like it, but still not exactly the same.

Looks like one of the UScitiesX products, but so far I haven't been able to locate the exact location. There is a golf course in southwest Las Vegas that looks much like it, but still not exactly the same.

No UScitiesX product was used :/

Okay, I give some more information:

- airport is not in europe

- airport is not in the USA

- airport has the size of a Mega Airport (which does not mean it is sold as a mega airport by aerosoft...)

Ah, I see! Aerosoft only has it on their German website - that's why I couldn't find it.

Anyway, next one is coming. (I'll try to make it from Aerosoft this time, unlike my last one!) ^_^

Ah, I see! Aerosoft only has it on their German website - that's why I couldn't find it.

Anyway, next one is coming. (I'll try to make it from Aerosoft this time, unlike my last one!) ^_^

Oh, I didn't know that... Strange.

Archived