Where am I? - A little ongoing quiz

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Come on! This is just guessing and absolutely wrong!

How do you come about ETSF??? It is not available as scenery and except of small group, it is dead as an airport can be.

Ok, last hint: in the middle of Bavaria ;)

I was guessing because it's your location, I did thoroughly check the available images of AS German airfields 11, but couldn't find a mach, because I don't own the product. I guess I won't be guessing on this picture.

Another Hint,

The small airfield is situated close to Highway ( Autobahn ) 93 und some 10 - 20 miles north of the town that gives the name to it.

There is a special reason for me not to solve the quizz although I know the field very well - ^_^

Rolf

Sorry about previous post, don't know what happened there. I have a confession to make. I had no idea where the field was so I just copied and pasted the clue in google and wiki was my best friend. :)

I have no clue as to how to do a screen shot :( so, if it's alright with everyone, I'll hand my turn over to r_schon . I promise I won't enter this game again. :mecry_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Doing a screenshot is very easy:

in FSX press the "V" button. This generates a bmp file saved in a Flghtsim folder in the "My Pictures" folder in your default document folder and named like this: "2012-1-6_18-17-12-909.BMP".

Now open this file with a double click and save it again as jpg. file to make ist smaller. Then you can post it here be clicking here on "Use Full Editor" and then click on "Click To Attach Files" and that's it.

Thanks mopperle and I doing a test. I haven't been able to work this out before. Here's my test run. I couldn't find "Use Full Editor" so I've just used img. I can't even preview which will make me look like a clown if it doesn't work. :( I'll still hand the game over guys as I only have default airports for 2004 and FX.

Cheers Pierre

2012-1-24_16-37-13-593.jpg

I guess Cliburn Airfield, Indianapolis. The scenery would be US Cities X Indianapolis.

How do I know? In the corner of the screenshot it says Eagle Creek 2.6 nm. So I looked up Eagle Creek, wich is an airport in Indianapolis. And then I checked what other airfields are nearby. So I came across Cliburn. I can't check if it's correct since I don't have the scenery myself, but the hints were clear enough.

Well since there's no reply for a couple of days (I expected someone told wether it was right or wrong, but appearantly not) I guess I'll post the next one.

Aerosoft01.jpg

Good luck!

Archived