OV-10 Bronco X for Lockheed Martin Prepar3d

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I have this strange installer behaviour:

Both FSX and P3D installers, although they are different and install the Bronco to the correct respective simulators, will not install the Bronco to the 'other' simulator after the first installation. Both installers detect the 'other' installation (be it FSX or P3D) and will only reinstall or remove, instead installing it for the other sim.

Is this a feature or a bug :huh: ?

I have this strange installer behaviour:

Both FSX and P3D installers, although they are different and install teh Bronco to the correct respective simulators, will not install the Bronco to the 'other' simulator after the first installation. Both installers detect the 'other' installation (be it FSX or P3D) and will only reinstall or remove, instead installing it for the other sim.

Is this a feature or a bug ;) ?

+1

I have the same question - or problem... (also posted it here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/51655-frage-zur-installation-der-bronco-in-prepar-3d-und-fsx/ )

Purchased the Bronco recently and really like it ... none the less though:

Any ideas how to each one installed properly into FSX and Prepar3D although/when using the correct "Install-launcher/Wizard" for both models properly?

Best regards,

Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for having it fixed with an updated P3D installer.

Instructions for people who tried to install the Bronco for both FSX and P3D on the same computer:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/51705-bronco-for-prepar-3d-and-fsx-correct-way-of-installing/

Hello Mathijs, Hello Eric!

Sorry for my late reply here, but i had been off my PC for the last couple of days and just got back now!

I am very glad to read about this update and about the fact, that it all got fixed now - gonna give it a try this weekend then!

Thank You all very, very much!

And now: Let's enjoy the Bronco - in FSX and P3D :excellenttext_s:

Best regards,

Chris