Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Mathijs Kok

OV-10 Bronco X for Lockheed Martin Prepar3d

As the title states... it's now available at your order history page, no extra cost.

I get about 15% better FPS in Prepar3d compared with FSX, so you might like to check this out.

• Upvote 1

I have this strange installer behaviour:

Both FSX and P3D installers, although they are different and install the Bronco to the correct respective simulators, will not install the Bronco to the 'other' simulator after the first installation. Both installers detect the 'other' installation (be it FSX or P3D) and will only reinstall or remove, instead installing it for the other sim.

Is this a feature or a bug :huh: ?

I have this strange installer behaviour:

Both FSX and P3D installers, although they are different and install teh Bronco to the correct respective simulators, will not install the Bronco to the 'other' simulator after the first installation. Both installers detect the 'other' installation (be it FSX or P3D) and will only reinstall or remove, instead installing it for the other sim.

Is this a feature or a bug ;) ?

+1

I have the same question - or problem... (also posted it here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/51655-frage-zur-installation-der-bronco-in-prepar-3d-und-fsx/ )

Purchased the Bronco recently and really like it ... none the less though:

Any ideas how to each one installed properly into FSX and Prepar3D although/when using the correct "Install-launcher/Wizard" for both models properly?

Best regards,

Chris

Hello Mathijs, Hello Eric!

Sorry for my late reply here, but i had been off my PC for the last couple of days and just got back now!

I am very glad to read about this update and about the fact, that it all got fixed now - gonna give it a try this weekend then!

Thank You all very, very much!

And now: Let's enjoy the Bronco - in FSX and P3D :excellenttext_s:

Best regards,

Chris