Reinstalled FSX & lost all assigned airports

Trevo711

Hi there,

I have recently reinstalled FSX as I have been doing a computer clean-up. I have reinstalled all airports that had been fully assigned prior but they have not re-registered with AES... I haven't uninstalled AES when I removed FSX and the airport software hoping that the airports or even credits would still be there.

I only have 1 credit, which is what I had left before the uninstall, but all the airports which were usually highlighted in green have gone, highlighted in red.

Help please! I have spent quite a bit of money on credit packs, seems like i've wasted them :/

Thanks,

Trevor

• Developer

When you have uninstalled the FS you should have lost all software below this, and so you should reinstall AES and all the Airports you used before.

When AES show the airports as red, that does only mean, that the addons are not found and not correct installed.