EHAM STRANGE SCENERY

Jackson

hi there,

i found this scenery of eham veryt strange when i was taxi. you can see the file picture i attach. any solution to solve?

many thankspost-32272-0-24071400-1325045744_thumb.p

I have the exact same issue. Anyone have an idea towards a fix?

Thanks!

Steve

KDSM

Hello Folks,

Something you both have in common and that no others have as I have not seen this reported before,

I would suggest disabling all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library included landclasses meshes etc except for EHAM and see what happens then.

• 1 month later...

I think I know what is causing the issue. There is something wrong with the taxi sign on taxiway E6 intersecting runway 9/27 (On the right side facing 9/27). The scenery error only happens when that particular taxiway sign become visible. When I move away from the sign, the problem goes away as soon as it isn't visible anymore.

I think I know what is causing the issue. There is something wrong with the taxi sign on taxiway E6 intersecting runway 9/27 (On the right side facing 9/27). The scenery error only happens when that particular taxiway sign become visible. When I move away from the sign, the problem goes away as soon as it isn't visible anymore.

Are you using the progressive taxi at the time.

Actually no. It was during takeoff as I passed that section of runway when the sign became visible in the simulator.

Have you checked to see if theres any updates applicable to your version.

Also do you have any AI Traffic programs that might use there own afcads for this airport.

I just bought EHAM about two weeks ago. As far as I know, I have the latest version for FS2004, v 1.14.

All of my AI traffic was installed manually. I don't have any traffic program addons that would include multiple afcad files.

I just bought EHAM about two weeks ago. As far as I know, I have the latest version for FS2004, v 1.14. All of my AI traffic was installed manually. I don't have any traffic program addons that would include multiple afcad files.

Did you run the AFCAD utility that comes with the scenery, not sure if this might help.

Hi Everyone

I just purchased Mega Airports Amsterdam and flew into it this past weekend. Yesterday I flew out from stand E22 to runway 27. This route requires many different taxiways, however the taxiway markers were either very hard to read or not there at all. Has there been an update of the AFCAD that makes the signs better marked. My route from the stand was E22-A13-A-A12-E4 rwy27, there were only a couple of signs along this route. Has this improved?

Thanks

Bob Johnson

DTW

Hi Everyone

I just purchased Mega Airports Amsterdam and flew into it this past weekend. Yesterday I flew out from stand E22 to runway 27. This route requires many different taxiways, however the taxiway markers were either very hard to read or not there at all. Has there been an update of the AFCAD that makes the signs better marked. My route from the stand was E22-A13-A-A12-E4 rwy27, there were only a couple of signs along this route. Has this improved?

Thanks

Bob Johnson

DTW

Hello Bob,

There has been updates and should be available in the Updates section at www.aerosoft.com but this thread is about another issue!