Missing GUID in Antarctica X

gr.eg

Hello,

I've found a missing GUID when creating a fly or starting or flying near EGAR with default "Rothary Runway."

Could you please add it in a file patch?

I've put the ID in the joined picture.

Thank you very much in advance!

post-55500-0-77827100-1325008916_thumb.p

Hi!

Thanks for reporting it. I just checked and it's the GUID for the static Twin Otter that isn't supposed to be there anyway. I removed it and the updated file will be part of the next update.

Bests,

Sascha

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've found another missing GUID when selecting Sanae : see attached picture please!

Have a nice day.

I think this is a false error. This guid is inside Sanae_Library.bgl, which is part of Antarctica X.

Bests,

Sascha

Hello,

Oh, sorry for that false alert :( I didn't know that some "false error" could exist: what do you mean please? The file is there but FSX can't find it? Or bad declaration or something like that? Does that come from my FSX configuration?

Thanks in advance to satisfy my curiosity :)

The file is there but FSX can't find it?

Sorry for the mixup. I just checked it again and the GUID isn't there indeed!

Noted and will be fixed in the next update. Thanks again for noticing and sorry again for giving a false feedback!

Bests,

Sascha

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I've found another missing GUID at Mario Zucchelli Browning Pass when "Late" season is selected. See attached picture please. Thanks in advance.

post-55500-0-35050000-1328468244_thumb.p

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I have made another fly to search an icebreaker :) I've found a missing texture at NZPG – McMurdo Pegasus Field during "LATE season" and near the objects and 3 planes: information in the joined picture.

Thanks in advance! Antarctica X is really N-ICE! :)

post-55500-0-26282900-1330902011_thumb.p