Bronco Firewatch Screenshots

Jigsaw

Hi Patrick,

cool Pictures. Nice to see my own work in Action (I am sure the Developers of this pretty Bird feel the same).

Cant wait for the P-Kit, to do it more excactly >;O)

Tristan

heheheh...thought that fits best to all of us...heheheh

Tristan

yeah would not mind to have that texture file.. not to take anything away from your paint. The paint is absolute great and we all appreciate you sharing it with us, now if jigsaw just wanna let us have the "crazy eagle" that would really be nice... a lot less person specific and as you said, I think so tooo that sometimes we all a bit nuts chasing this crazy hobby of us..

Hi bliksimpie,

the Crazy Eagle is part of my repaint.......i dont put the Ramona on it, like the original, because i wanted the most of us feel nice with the writing.

So, just take the repaint and you ll have that..hehe....

Tristan

Thanks!

Very nice shots Jigsaw the Bronco brings a new meaning to bush plane, is that NZSI or CRM scenery maybe?

Close, it's the NRM (Northern Rocky Mountains) scenery. I took off from S52 and flew South.

Hi bliksimpie, the Crazy Eagle is part of my repaint.......i dont put the Ramona on it, like the original, because i wanted the most of us feel nice with the writing. So, just take the repaint and you ll have that..hehe.... Tristan

Ok I will have to redownload, because the one I have surely say "Tristan" on the side. Sorry I am at work at this stage. I am way confused now...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok I will have to redownload, because the one I have surely say "Tristan" on the side. Sorry I am at work at this stage. I am way confused now...

Don't be, Tristan changed it later :)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3097506709/OV_10_Bronco_N4090F_by_Tristan_Rusch.zip