FSX conroller settings

lawdawg

i am using the X52 too, but i dont have any problems- The Bird is reacting like it should (for my point of view).

So maybe the settings you are using are different. is that only with the bronco?

Tristan

Yeah Tristan,

Mostly with the Bronco,...IIRC

I thought I read somewhere about the throttle sensitivities somewhere too for FSX.

Seems the settings need adjustment in FSX settings, just not sure what.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does the elevator trim act very sensitive?

I am finding it a bit difficult to zero out the trim for some reason.

I am not sure what your problem is now, considering the OP.

Is it:

1) the sensitivity of the elevator when using your joystick?

2) the setting of the trim of the elevator, using ....

- keyboard or

- joystick-buttons?

3) Both number 1 and 2 above?

I also find it difficult to get the trim set when using joystick buttons, but it works better using the keyboard keys for trimming.

The pitch movement of the aircraft, using a joystick for the elevator, is working well with me however.

As with all aircraft, simply set the settings so that full controller movement equates to full surface movement in external view.

It doesn't matter what OUR settings are, it's what your settings need to be to equate full control surface movement to full controller movement.

@ Eric,

It's a bit of both. I do find the elevator (IMO) over sensitive when using stick.

I use a FS application (Realtrim IIRC). Works fine, no problem. I do observe when applying trim using keyboard,

the trim indicator moved alot when using just a little movement.

@ Simon,understood.