Seems the US Aerosoft main site (and activation server) is down

Robert S

Hi,

I just bought the Las Vegas scenery and installed it just fine, - however when I went to fly in that scenery it looked horrible. After some searching, I see that despite successfully installing it, it wasn't "activated" in the Aerosoft Launcher. This is a different problem in of itself, but the bad news is that I can't activate it because the US aerosoft site (along with the activation server) is offline.

Any news or update about this?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Access to Aerosoft shop US from here (germany) works fine. Of course can't check the activation server, but not sure whether there is a separate server for the US.

I have full connectivity to everything else on the internet (including these forums), even tried from 3 different computers to access but no luck.

I can't access it from any of the browsers, nor from the Aerosoft Launcher program! I get an error message in the browser saying "page cannot be displayed" and this from the launcher:

Der Aerosoft Server ist zur Zeit nicht erreichbar. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, das Sie über eine aktive Internetverbindung verfügen.

Danke!!

The Aerosoft server is currently not available. Please check your internet settings. Thank you.

Thanks for trying mopperle, it is interesting...but frustrating

• Deputy Sheriffs

Strange, just checked and have also access to the activation server. Do you have a tool to trace the ping? In Windows 7 there is one included.

Hello Folks,

For reference the Forums are hosted by a different company on there servers so getting to the forums and the shop are two different things, as mentioned before it may be a routing issue or even an ISP issue, I could not get to Aerosoft once via Virgin Media but could using 3-Mobile.