Nose down on short final

Rotate

Maybe YOU should keep the controls... - your Airbus might not have a pilots license... :D

...and yes... - 400ft qualify for a nice and solid crash!

C'mon Cimberwhatever... - some more details may enable the folks here to really help... - what you supplied so far is only good for the same old jokes again... B)

You guys have to do a search before posting, and you will see that this is a known and old issue. No real solution so far, and hoping for an update when ever it comes out. Some folks have parked their Airbus because of this until such update becomes available, and some just deal with it.

This is my first post so hello to everybody,

I'm among those who lives with the nose down on final problem :-) Of course once you know it you're prepared to hold it up and the bus doesn't crash land. Hope to have a fix to this in next version of course.

Happy 2012!

• 3 months later...

I was facing the same issues, but finally my nosedive problem seems to be solved (by accident).

Since I have changed my joystick sensitiveness settings according to the recommendations given in Aerosoft's manual the Airbus makes no nosedives anymore during a manual landing.

I have performed some touch-and-go's and the nosedive did not appear anymore.

Maybe you want to check this out and adivse if it helps in your case, too.