Autopilot not working

Rotate

My autopilot doesn't work.

The plane is set for a flight, FMC/MCDU is programmed for the flight, Altitude, flex, speed, cost index, flightplan etc etc etc is programmed. As soon as I depart Airport X and want to turn on my autopilot (pressing AP1 button on the FCU) the nose goes steep up and then down again and the autopilot diengages again. This happen ALWAYS. My PFD shows me THR CLB I NAV I ALT, but it only has a weird nose up and down pitch behaviour.

Guest IAmNiceify

Erm i not that good but made a couple ILS landing be4,is your waypoint direct within the airport range?If u cant get waypoint to the runway,u can follow the ATC and turn.And is your speed within the appr speed? Alot ppl at youtube have their speed too fast.

My autopilot doesn't work.

The plane is set for a flight, FMC/MCDU is programmed for the flight, Altitude, flex, speed, cost index, flightplan etc etc etc is programmed. As soon as I depart Airport X and want to turn on my autopilot (pressing AP1 button on the FCU) the nose goes steep up and then down again and the autopilot diengages again. This happen ALWAYS. My PFD shows me THR CLB I NAV I ALT, but it only has a weird nose up and down pitch behaviour.

Elevator trim weight and balance, check everything is set correctly before take off.

• 3 weeks later...