Small request

hjcurtis

I'm working at that at the moment. It's not at all complicated since it only requires modification of the atc_type and atc_model string in the aircraft.cfg file. I already managed to get refered to as "Rockwell" but if not yet found a workable string for "OV-10" or "Bronco".

I'm working at that at the moment. It's not at all complicated since it only requires modification of the atc_type and atc_model string in the aircraft.cfg file. I already managed to get refered to as "Rockwell" but if not yet found a workable string for "OV-10" or "Bronco".

I dont think Bronco is part of the standard FSX List and you will might need "Editvoicepack" to add the call if it is not part of the list. I have a list of all FSX ATC but will have to go scratch for the list inside my FSX "knowledge base". Will quickly see and report back. Otherwise it will be a little more work.

I definately know that OV10 is part of Editvoicepack

Confirmed:

The Bronco callout is not included in the default FSX ATC list but OV10 is a defined default model according to my list.

Bronco also not in list that come with Editvoicepack (unless my updates are outdated) so even with editvoicepack you will need to create a new "BRONCO" call. I suspect that "bronco" was never used but rather a military unit callsign that operated the broncos but then again i can be wrong.